APLPHA SPID BIG RAS
Azimuth Elevation Rotator
Alpha SPID-BIG-RAS Azimuth & Elevation Rotator
The BIG RAS is as good as it gets for EME rotator systems. Built especially for large EME arrays or where high wind is a constant problem. The BIG RAS shows good reliability and simple setup and is easily interfaced to your PC for automatic moon tracking. Recommended for LFA and OWL arrays up to 20el x 4 or 14el x 6. comes with ROT 2 controller.
- Tube slide for mounting: 45-65mm
- Max dia pipes for the pupil ring: 52mm
- Resolution: 0.5 degrees (rotary controller can be a degree)
- Weight: 22kg
- Double worm gear
- Power supply: 12-24VDC
- Number of conductors in the rotor cable: requires a minimum of 8 core, if long lengths so it is better with more conductors connected in parallel.
- Drag Torque: at 12V-24V = 583-903Nm!)
- One stop shop
- Fast delivery from stock
- Large showrooms
- Expert & friendly staff