Chameleon CHA Hub Kit
CHA HUB and wire used with the CHA TDL
The antenna system consists of:
- 1 x 25â€™ Copper Clad KEVLAR PTFE (Teflon) (-70Â°C to 150Â°C) wire
- 1 x TDL HUB
- Frequency: Amateur Radio Service bands 305 MHz through 54.0 MHz (80 â€“ 6m). Performance is limited on the 3.5 and 5.4MHz bands (80 and 60m) when using the inverted delta loop configuration.
- Power: 50 W continuous duty cycle (CW, AM, FM RTTY), 100 W intermittent duty cycle SSB and SSB-based digital modes)
- RF Connection: UHF Plug (PL-259)
- SWR: Subject to frequency and configuration, but typically less than 2.5:1 above 10.1 MHz (30m). An antenna tuner or coupler will be required for operation on Amateur Bands from 3.5 to 7.0MHz (80 â€“ 40m).
- Length: 25ft 4in
- Weight: Approx. 5lbs
- One stop shop
- Fast delivery from stock
- Large showrooms
- Expert & friendly staff