Chameleon CHA TDL
Tactical Delta Loop HF Antenna
TheTactical Delta Loop antenna, is a portable High Frequency (HF) antenna specially designed for transportability, quick setup, and a small footprint.
It can easily be configured as a horizontally polarized inverted Delta Loop or as a ground mounted vertical antenna.
The Tactical Delta Loop antenna is comprised of two 17-foot telescoping whip antennas, a matching transformer, a 25-foot loop wire, a ground spike mount, a â€œVâ€ coupling.
- Frequency: Amateur Radio Service bands 3.5 MHz through 54.0 MHz (80-6m). Performance is limited on the 3.5 and 5.4MHz bands (80 and60m) when using the inverted Delta Loop configuration.
- Power: 50 W continuous duty cycle (CW, AM, FM, RTTY), 100 W intermittent duty cycle (SSB and SSB-based digital modes) 50W CW.
- Mounting Configuration: 3/8-24 Thread.
- RF Connection: UHF Plug (PL-259)
- SWR: Subject to frequency and configuration, but typically less than 2.5:1 above 10.1 MHz (30m).
- Length: 25ft 4in.
- Weight: Approx. 5lbs
In the Box
- CHA HYBRID-MICRO
- 25' WIRE
- 2 X SS17 (17' long collapsible stainless-steel whip)
- CHA SPIKE
- CHA TDL HUB Adapter
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- One stop shop
- Fast delivery from stock
- Large showrooms
- Expert & friendly staff