HF/VHF/UHF Base Antenna
The CPVU8 is an eight-band ground plane antenna for 3.5/7/14/21/28/50/144/430MHz. Since the CPVU8 is compact and light weight, it can be used for temporary base station antenna. The CPVU8 can be used at 144/430Mhz without any adjustment. Other bands 3.5/7/14/21/28/50MHz can be tuned by sliding each element.
This is a compact vertical antenna that stand slightly less than 3m high. It will handle 100 Watts with ease. It covers all HF bands (80m - 10m - but not WARC) plus 6m, 2m and 70cms. It requires no separate radials. It is supplied with short rigid radials and the antenna is designed to be clamped to a mast - hardware included. The antenna should be mounted no lower than 1.5m above the ground, but may be mounted at any height above this. It is easy to tune and each band can be adjusted to a particular frequency. The feed is 50 Ohm and the antenna is fitted with an SO-239 socket. The antenna is fully weatherproofed and beautifully engineered. It is also ideal for portable work and can be fitted in many lofts.
- Length: 2.7m
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Gain: 2.15dBi (144MHz), 5.5dBi (430MHz)
- Max. Power Rating: 200W SSB, 50W CW (3.5/7/14/21/28/50MHz),150W FM (144/430MHz)
- Impedance: 50Î©
- VSWR: Less than 2.0 (3.5/7/14/21/28/50MHz),Less than 1.5 (144/430MHz)
- Mast Diameter Accepted: 30mm to 62mm
- Connector: M
- Type: 1/4Î»(3.5/7/14/21/28/50MHz) 1/2Î»(144MHz) 2x5/8Î»(430MHz)
- Frequency: 3.500-3.575MHz / 7.00-7.10MHz / 14.00-14.35MHz / 21.00-21.45MHz / 28.00-29.70MHz (The element is required at 29.00MHz) / 50-52MHz / 144-146MHz / 430-440MHz.
- One stop shop
- Fast delivery from stock
- Large showrooms
- Expert & friendly staff