- 70MHz (4m) 2 element antenna
- Best performance antenna in the class length of 0.8m.
- All screws, nuts and bolts are stainless steel.
- Input Connector: “N”.Type
- Boom to mast bracket, balun and “N” connector are included with antenna.
PA70-2-8 (SKU 0400)
2 Elements, 70 - 70.5 MHz - 4m Yagi antenna
The best performance antenna in the class length of 0.8m. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Designed for portable use.
Boom to mast bracket, balun and "N" connector are included with antenna.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials for the best mechanical properties and longevity.
Due to the 4m band being fairly low in activity, we want to support and offer special low priced antennas.
All screw, nuts and bolts stainless steel.
- Frequency Range: 70 - 70.5 MHz
- Free Space Forward Gain: 6.2 dBi
- Front to Back Ratio: 11 dB
- 3 dB Horizontal Beamwidth: 70°
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- SWR Across Entire Band: < 1.2
- Maximum Power Input: 700 W
- Matching Method: Direct feed through common mode balun
- Input Connector: "N".
- Number of elements: 2
- Element Diameter: Tapered elements. Center tube 12 mm, outer 10 mm
- Longest element: 2.2 m
- Element Mounting Position: Below the Boom
- Balun and Connectors: Included
- Boom Length: 0.8 m
- Boom Size: 20 x 20 mm
- Number of Boom Pieces: 1
- Guy rope support: Not necessary. Strong boom
- Mounting Mast Diameter 43 - 70 mm 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Survival Wind Speed: 160 km/h
- Transportation Length: 1.19 m
- Antenna Weight: 1 kg
- One stop shop
- Fast delivery from stock
- Large showrooms
- Expert & friendly staff