Buoyant Marine VHF Transceiver (Blue)
Icomâ€™s IC-M25 buoyant marine VHF radio has a USB connector for convenient charging from a variety of electronic devices
Its 30.5mm slim body is extremely comfortable to handle. Large LCD display and laser cut buttons provide simple and straightforward operation.
The IC-M25 floats when dropped in water. The LCD and key backlight on the front panel flash, and the red LED light blinks through the rear panel showing the place of the radio. It also floats even when the optional HM-165 microphone is attached.
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery provides 5 Watts of transmit power and allows 11 hours of operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
The IC-M25 has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.).
The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW (12 Ohm load) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. The Volume loud and mute functions offer quick adjustment of the volume level.
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- Monitor function for noise squelch control with VOL/SQL button
- Auto scan function
- AquaQuake draining function
- Weight: 220g
- One stop shop
- Fast delivery from stock
- Large showrooms
- Expert & friendly staff