100 RF (peak) amplifier w/tuner – HF+6m
The XIEGU XPA-125B is the perfect linear amplifier for a 1-5 Watt transceiver and will give up to 100 Watt output. Its can actually produce up to 125 Watts on HF, 90W on 6m.
The built in Automatic Antenna Tuner Unit and Power Amplifier Unit of XPA125 can be used independently of each other as either an Automatic Antenna Tuner or a separate Power Amplifier.
The tuner can handle 14-500 Ohm loads in the HF bands 1.8-30 MHz and 6 meter band 50-54 MHz
Band selection is manual to make it the perfect accessory for the Yaesu FT-817/8ND, Icom IC-705 and other 1-5 Watt output devices.
The large back-lit LCD display shows input/output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status as well as warning messages making operation of this modern amplifier simple and also user friendly.
The serial connection allows you to hook it up the the computer to update the firmware.
The Amplifier does not come with a cable as standard - you will need an accessory cable to connect to either Yaesu FT-818 or Icom IC-705+
XIEGU XPA125B Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 0.5-54 MHzMaximum
- Output Power: 1.8-30 MHz >120 Watts / 50 MHz >90W
- Maximum Ambient Operation Temp: 130F Fahrenheit, 55c Celsius
- Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
- Spurious Suppression: >50 dB
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volts DC
- Transmit Current Draw: @ max output 30 Amps
- Receive Current Draw: @ max 700 mA
- ATU Frequency Range: 1.8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
- ATU Tuning Range: 14-500 Ohms
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 6.3 x 2.8 inches (Excluding knobs, feets, handle etc)
- Weight: 2.65 Kg
Click on DOCUMENTS TAB below for instruction manual
- One stop shop
- Fast delivery from stock
- Large showrooms
- Expert & friendly staff